Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Work

Here it is already Wednesday and I have been nose deep in all the things that I left behind for a whole week. Wow!! I don't think I have ever been gone for an entire week before it was nice.

I was happy to find out some of my work had been done and that was so nice. I got the payroll done and had to find all the reports but did that and now I hope it will be smooth sailing. We all know how that goes though.

Wanted to also let Marney's friends know if they ever find themselves out in this area and are looking for a respite in the storm or sun please don't hesitate to give us a call. We would be very happy to see you and if we can help that is what parents are for.

Just another word to let you know how much we enjoyed our trip to NY and meeting friends and being included in your plans. Thanks again.

TTFN

No comments: