Saturday, October 14, 2006

Home Again Home Again

Here we are back in Vancouver and things are getting a little chilly here too.

We had a great time and I am so glad we got to meet Marney's friends so now I have a face to go with the names that she is always telling me about. That is very good.

We enjoyed our trip and got in lots of walking I know we wore Marney out and I am sorry for that but we don't get to see her very often so it was so nice to be able to spend time with her even if it was walking and talking.

I am glad we got to know Peter a bit also. I hear a lot about the things you guys do going to brunch and all the adventures that is very nice. I am happy to have been able to spend time with Peter also.

Thank you for the great trip and the flights were good no adventures there not even a second check or anything. That was great. Don't know when the next time will be but I hope it is sooner than 5 years I would like to change that if we can.

Thanks again and we are getting back to our normal routines and Bob has already played golf and has another round for tomorrow. He is working on the music that he got "The Jersey Boys" and is playing that. Now we can really relive the show sort of like if he was writing the music as he is working on getting it right. That is fun.

Better go not much more happening.

TTFN

1 comment:

Aaron Mason, Freelance Medical Writer said...

We enjoyed meeting you all too! There is a slight chance I'll go on a ski trip to Whistler, BC next year. Maybe I could come say hello to you all?

Take care,

Aaron