Monday, October 02, 2006

Time is nearing

Well, the time is coming close now. NY is calling. I don't know how good things will be at work this week I just know it will be cramed full of stuff that will have to be done.

We are battling the plumbing profession I think.....We have a nice leak and have called a plumber had them come out and check things out and said yes, You have a leak. Then they waited and we received our bill $$$$$ It was way out of line. Then I called back and the person that had been working with us is no longer there. Now we start over.

They did not call back so this Saturday we called another one and they said they would be here between 3 and 5 pm. So we waited (this was Bob's birthday) and waited and waited well can I tell you they never showed up!!!!

Now we will be going back to square one and see if we can get the other one out this week. Time will be really close but we need to have it plugged or we will be using up all the water for all the families in our area (if you have seen the growth that is frightening).

Well, that is about all I have to rant about and needed to get it off my chest and out there maybe it will make it better some how. We will see and I will let you know if we get relief or if we have another HUGH water bill.

TTFN

1 comment:

rottschaefer said...

Yikes. I hope you get your plumbing fixed. I still have to get my roof patched, though my leak is not leaking any more. Bills are so not fun. Have fun in NYC!