Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Leak Fixed

Well, we now have a new pipe and no leak. I hope.

Now I have to call the Utility Co. and let them know we had it repared so they can come and check it out and see that we really did get the job done. Then we might even get a little bit of a break on the next bill. That would be nice. Do much care for the ones I have been getting.

Looks like things are quiet on the western front at this time the weather seems to be changing well, I guess it is supposed to as it is FALL now so drag out those sweaters that have been gathering dust and get them ready to keep you warm and not just the boxes they have been stored in.

Don't know about you but mostly I don't wear a lot of sweaters right now as I have my own internal furnace and it is still on a little higher than I am used to I hope it gets regulated pretty soon I think it has been that way for a few years now. I am ready to go back to the old way even it it was cold.

Well, so much for now chat next time.

TTFN

1 comment:

Aaron Mason, Freelance Medical Writer said...

Hey there.

It was so great to meet you and Bob. Now I see where Marney gets all her attributes.

-Aaron