Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Too Much

I just got a new blog and I don't know how. So here goes. I have been without a computer for a week I got the blue screen of death. Well, that was just what it was death.

I had to reformat and then I just got a new computer. I think I will like this one I just have to get used to what it can do and it can do lots of things my other one couldn't. So just be patient with me and I will be back up and running. I have to redo everything that I had before or omit stuff I don't want. That is a good otption.

Well, so much for that I will be working on getting back to where I was and that will take some time but it will be fun doing until I have to do the actual work on the programs that will have to be redone. Oh well, life goes on and I will live through it.

TTFN

No comments: