Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day Light Savings

Well, here it is another daylight savings change. We are back to Standard time and dark at night unless you get to leave your job by 4:00 you get to come home in the dark. Not so good.

We have had so much rain that Oregon even changed where they are getting their water supply for the area because the water level is back up again. Go figure.

I guess we have some places that are emergency areas and the water has made a mess of some of the roads. Now we have to work on the state to get the money to fix these things. That is how it goes.

Life is good Bob has been able to take some days off and he needs to do that every so often and he just sort of does what he wants to except for yesterday. He wanted to play golf he could have if he wanted to do so with scuba equipment on. It was that bad here. So he stayed home and did stuff around here. Just to be home and away from work is the best.

I am thinking that it might do me some good too. I am getting to the burn out stage and that is not good. Hope things change and I get myself back on the track again.

Well, so much for the fax just another day and that's the way it is.

TTFN

1 comment:

Aaron Mason, Freelance Medical Writer said...

Winter is coming... Sorry to hear about your computer problems and the downpour. NYC is good. We've had some big rain storms here too. I think I'd like to hibernate with a big canister of M&Ms and a warm poofy blanket!

Take care,

Aaron