Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Agree with Marney

I too am not too keen on the whole anniversary thing for 9/11. I guess it is something everyone has to deal with the way they have to. I just know it isn't something we should really celebrate.

I think we should have something positive to look forward to. That might just be too much to ask for as we seem to celebrate all things that are dark and take our breath away. So why should this be any different.

I thought it would be easier yesterday too but it wasn't and all I heard all day long was what I didn't want to hear.

I think you had the right idea Marney just keep to yourself and I hope you made it through and got all the stuff off your chest or at least got all the tears out.

Let's look forward to more light and happy things.

Just the fax

1 comment:

Aaron Mason, Freelance Medical Writer said...

Hi Marney's Mom. I hid out that day too, in my boring office. So I hear that John and I get to meet you... finally!

Tha will be nice, and it is indeed something to look forward to.

-Marney's Aaron