Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looking to Labor Day

Just thought I would chime in. I am sort of new at the whole blog thing (doing it myself) I had help from Marney before and this time I just sort of made my own. So you will notice that I have a double entry that is something I don't know how to get rid of yet. I guess the whole thing is trial and error. I will figure it out and fix it. I will check with Marney and see about the fix.

We are just enjoying a little bit cooler weather and hope that it will stay. The 90 plus is too much for me now. I know those of you that know me are shocked to hear that but it has become tooooooo hot.

I will have a short weekend but that is OK. Bob will be on the golf course and I will be working so I guess we will both be working.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and has a wonderful new school year stareing up.

TTFN

No comments: